1. Visit Service Center to inform team you are the MOD. Provide mobile number/extension for contact purposes.
2. Visit every operations department to oversee operations.
3. Conduct shift handover with prior night AM.
4. Review AMlog report and action on all service recovery issues. Meet the guest in person to ensure closure.
5. Attend daily morning brief.
6. Ask Front Desk on the Enrolment goals for the day and check in on the performance throughout the day.
7. Ensure today's Occupancy/ADR/VIP arrival/Events information/showrooms and best available rate to sell for rooms are updated and aware by operation team.
8. Attend daily briefing with Front Office
9. Check discrepancy rooms before 9am (AM shift).
10. Check due out rooms between noon to 1pm (PM shift).
11. Rooms assigned for Elite/Mobile Check-Ins/other VIPs are VC-PASS rooms or prioritized for cleaning prior to guests' arrival time.
12. Keys and registration cards for Mobile Check-In are prepared and ready.
13. Empty suites are allocated for upsell (priority) and balanced inventory given to platinum guest upgrade (No Suites Go Empty).
14. Coordinate with In-Room Dining (IRD) to ensure Elite/VIP amenities are set-up in room prior to arrival.
15. Randomly select 01 Elite/Mobile Check-In/VIPs rooms to inspect.
16. Randomly select another 02 VC-PASS rooms to inspect.
17. Ramdomly inspect 02 guest floors for cleanliness, defects and clear IRD trays. Report defects to Engineering immediately.
18. Randomly inspect 01 Back of House stairways for cleanliness and defects.
19. Ensure guest lifts and lift tracks are spectacularly clean and free from debris.
20. Inspect public area washrooms for cleanliness (odor free) and functionality. Report defects to Engineering immediately.
Lobby music, lighting, scent and internet are in excellent working order.
Lobby furniture and fixtures are clean, organized and in good condition.
Select 02 locations in the public areas to conduct MOD internet checks (Net 60/Net lift).
Meet and greet all Elite Platinum and Gold member arrivals.
Conduct 01 check-in or check-out service audit based on BSA.
Engage the guest and manage queues during heavy check-in/out periods.
Inspect luggage room and make sure guest luggage secured.
Conduct walk through during Breakfast and Creative Hour meal periods and engage Elite members and guests.
Lounge music, lighting, scent and internet are in excellent working order.
Ensure associates are engaging Elite members and guests in the Lounge.
Fitness Center/Gym/Pool Area
Gym is clean, trash bins cleared and sanitizer pump is visible and ready for guest use.
Music, lighting, scent and internet are in excellent working order.
Sound system and TV are working in gym.
Locker room is clean and ready for guest use.
Pool area is clean and towels are neatly displayed on all pool deck chairs.
Digital signage is updated with accurate information based on Daily Events Sheet.
Music, lighting, scent and internet are in excellent working order. Meeting foyer area is clean.
Report any meeting room doors that are not locked.
Restrooms are clean, odor free, trash bins emptied, supplies replenished and toilets flushing properly.
Ensure service is prompt at all restaurants/outlets. Music, lighting, scent and internet are in excellent working order.
Check if there are any Elite members dining in the outlets. Ensure the Members Dine More discount benefit is accorded.
Back of House (BOH)
Hallways are clean and free from debris.
Light fixtures are working properly. Report any defects to Engineering.
Ensure associate locker rooms are clean and tidy. Remove any shoes or belongings that are placed on top of locker areas.
Greet associates at the Laundry room. Ensure the temperature is appropriate for the working environment.
Loading dock is clean and cleared of all deliveries.
Check in with Loss Prevention team to ensure all incidents are closed and any abnormalities are briefed to the MOD.
Associate cafeteria and uniform room are operating in accordance to service hours.
Ensure service lifts and lift tracks are spectacularly clean and free from debris.
Shift handover to the next AM.
Please note that this checklist template is a hypothetical example and provides only standard information. The template does not aim to replace, among other things, workplace, health and safety advice, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment, or any other applicable law. You should seek your professional advice to determine whether the use of such a checklist is appropriate in your workplace or jurisdiction.
Please, finish the registration to access the content of the checklist.