What Are the Necessary HR Documents?
Companies keep HR records to stay organized and manage their day-to-day tasks. These records serve to keep track of their assigned duties, ensure regulations are met, and access employee documents simply and effectively.
The role of an HR manager is extensive. They hire new employees to fill vacancies left by previous employees or meet the ever-increasing demands of a growing company. But their responsibilities don’t begin and end with hiring and onboarding. They also act as an intermediary between employees and management in the case of conflict. They protect employee’s personal information and advocate for their rights to company benefits all while assisting them with a never-ending stream of questions.
Knowing all that they do and more, it’s no wonder that HR managers utilize all the resources in their toolbox, beginning with the help of a checklist to stay organized and on top of their busy schedules. In this article, we’ll explore a more in-depth explanation of the essential documentation and forms HR managers use to perform their duties, and how a digital tool can help them complete their tasks with greater care and efficiency.
We will now talk about the following topics:
What Are the 8 Documents Required for Human Resources Management?
Below are the types of documents human resource managers use in any company or organization. Learn how to understand and use an HR template of your very own.
- Job Descriptions – The function of each job must be clearly described. Both, for how it plays a vital if not critical role in the company to justify the expense of hiring a new employee, and the individual tasks and responsibilities that will address how the company will reach its goals.
- Employment Contract – HR managers must file all employment contracts for every employee under their payroll. It’s imperative it include the signature of both parties as well as the rights and responsibilities of the worker and employer.
- Hiring Process Documents – Details all steps of the hiring process, such as interviews, selection criteria, personal or video call meetings, induction process, and onboarding.
- Job offer letter
- Job description
- Employment contract
- Candidate evaluation form
- Verification of references
- Onboarding checklist
- New employee induction
- Email to announce the new employee
- Welcome email
- New hires checklist
- Email of the job offer
- Checklist of company policies for new hires
Below are important HR documents regarding the exit process:
- Exit formalities
- Letter of resignation
- Pre-departure meeting
A Mobile Solution for Retaining Your HR Records
Digitize your paperwork and record-keeping and automatically store all audit reports online for easy access anytime, anywhere. Get instant notification of security breaches through chat or push notifications from your colleagues so your staff can prevent accidents. Improve workplace safety with Lumiform and add another layer of security to your business:
Additional advantages of the digital application are:
- Generate real-time data via internal processes. This makes quality and security measurable, and you can use the data to continuously optimize processes.
- Get an overview of everything that’s going on on-site.
- Reports are created automatically – Meaning, you don’t have to do the process the data yourself, saving you time.
- Increase the efficiency of your internal processes: Through more efficient communication with the team, third pirates, and management, you can solve incidents up to 4x faster than ever before with timely incident reporting.
- Using the super intuitive mobile application, you and your teammates can perform any check in the field with ease and save time.
- Save time by analyzing all data more easily and identifying areas that need your attention more quickly.
- Continuous improvement of quality and safety: With the flexible checklist construction kit, you can constantly optimize internal tests and processes. Since Lumiform guides the examiner through the exam, there is no need for any additional training.