Keeping the hospital clean and sanitized between patients can help cut back on hospital-acquired infections. This includes the management and disposal of human and biological waste. Use this hospital housekeeping checklist to easily specify the unit and room to be cleaned. In addition, you can:
• Check isolation status
• Perform hand hygiene
• Check for appropriate PPE
• Take/attach photos of cleaned patient rooms
• Add annotations of high-trafficked areas & surfaces
• Complete the hospital housekeeping checklist with a digital signature
• Automatically generate and share the hospital housekeeping report before leaving the room.
Please note that this checklist template is a hypothetical appuses-hero example and provides only standard information. The template does not aim to replace, among other things, workplace, health and safety advice, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment, or any other applicable law. You should seek your professional advice to determine whether the use of such a checklist is appropriate in your workplace or jurisdiction.
Please, finish the registration to access the content of the checklist.