Enhance Your Visual Inspection Report Preparation
Simplify your visual inspections by implementing the Lumiform app; this will make your inspection process easier by streamlining it entirely, providing checklists and forms, allowing for real-time reporting, and providing easy access to inspection data. Ensure that inspections are comprehensive and consistent and that any issues are identified and addressed in a timely manner with our digital tool. Have access to a visual record of your inspection process anytime, anywhere, which can be useful for follow-up and analysis.
Try Lumiform for free
How Lumiform Can Improve Your Visual Inspection Procedures
No QMS (quality management system) develops well without the daily performance of audits and inspections in your workplace to guarantee quality and safety. The accuracy and efficiency of these inspection reports are crucial for both contractors and customers, especially in an industry like healthcare or travel where safety is the focus of attention.
Using visual inspection software as a digital aid helps you and your quality inspectors collect data more effectively and produce reports faster for analysis and corrective action. With the Lumiform app, identified defects and violations are easily documented, and follow-up results including urgency levels and deadlines, can be assigned to employees in real-time. By doing so, issues are never left unmended and your workflow is never interrupted by dangerous and potentially costly errors.
You can do the following with the Visual Inspection App from Lumiform:
- Streamline Processes: With Lumiform, you can easily convert your existing paper inspection template into a digital format or create a new one in minutes with the handy drag-and-drop builder. This template is then made available to all employees with granted access to Lumiform on their mobile/workplace devices. In this way, you can ensure that all your offices follow the same best practices to comply with standards.
- Automatic Report Generation: After you complete an audit, the app compiles all of the collected data and instantly creates a summary report without having to compile the test data manually. Opt for automatic sharing, and reports generated are directly sent to quality controllers, managers, and other stakeholders.
- Assignment Notifications: Assign corrective actions to responsible members of your team, including their degree of urgency and deadlines, as soon as an issue arises. By using the dashboard, managers can track which tasks have been assigned, are in progress or have been completed so that they can see the effects of the completion of these necessary fixes.
- Automate Workflows: The Visual Inspection Software can be integrated into other business intelligence tools. Our versatile, reliable API (application programming interface) proves how intuitive and seamless our app is to implement into your company.
- Powerful Analyses: All of your inspection data is fed into Lumiform’s powerful analysis tool, granting you instant, actionable intelligence from your completed inspections. You can select the data by inspection, date and time, department, personnel and location so that you can filter the cause of any risen problem.
Features of the Lumiform Visual Inspection Software
Going digital to complete visual inspections offers many benefits such as greater safety and compliance, better accountability, improved efficiency, and simple data access. Along with these great features, we’ve highlighted some more you can expect to benefit from implementing Lumiform into your workplace:
Checklist templates to perform your daily inspections can feel difficult to come up with on the spot, so Lumiform has over 12,000 ready-made templates to choose from that apply to almost every industry imaginable. It is also possible to create a checklist from scratch to suit your business’s unique needs.
Lumiform’s incredible and helpful support team will reliably answer all your questions about the app and are available to speak to you 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday. Their thorough knowledge of the app means you’ll never feel like you’re left confused or with unanswered questions.
Having a consistent schedule for your inspections is crucial for the maintenance of your business. All employees receive notifications about their respective audits and due dates. Managers automatically receive notifications when assignments are overdue or problems have occurred.
Being able to access information from your completed inspections is vital and a major reason they are performed. The data you collect from inspections is stored under the analysis tab. Here you can view your performance reports broken down by time, location and department. This helps you identify causes and problems so you can fix them as quickly as possible.
Choose your pricing plan