What is behind cleaning schedule templates?
Cleaning schedule templates helps you to ensure that all areas of an institution (e.g. workplace, school, hotel or restaurant) are cleaned regularly. With a cleaning schedule template, the cleaning staff keeps track of all necessary cleaning work. This makes it easier to carry out and plan the cleaning work more reliably. Creating a cleaning schedule contributes to a high-quality service.
The article deals with the following topics:
How you enforce an effective cleaning schedule
Cleaning work involves numerous tasks, depending on the type of equipment and number of cleanings. By creating a cleaning schedule template, you avoid overlooking cleaning tasks and specific tasks. There are 5 ways to help you effectively implement a cleaning schedule:
1. Organize and distribute tasks
List all tasks in cleaning schedule templates and order them according to their frequency. The division of the tasks helps the cleaning personnel to determine which cleaning procedures need to be prioritised. Subsequently you assign the tasks to a daily, weekly or monthly level to.
2. Create a cleaning calendar
A cleaning calendar contains information about the dates of the cleaning tasks and the assigned employees. This helps managers to see the availability of employees before cleaning tasks are booked.
3. Perform quality controls with help of a checklist
After cleaning, carry out a quality control using a checklist to ensure that all tasks and all conditions/requirements set by the customer have been fulfilled. Use therefor a special cleaning inspection checklist template. Quality checks protect your company from liability claims found after the cleaning service is completed.
4. Conduct employee training courses
Your cleaning service is only as good as the knowledge of your employees. Train your staff in their cleaning tasks and support them in filling out the respective checklist for the cleaning schedule. You can also create a staff training checklist to see who has received initial training and when follow-up training is needed.
5. Create a corporate culture
Often employees find the introduction of cleaning schedule templates an additional burden. Relieve them of this burden and sensitize your cleaning staff to the issue. Show them how filling out checklists improves their work and the service of the company.
Create a cleaning schedule with Lumiform
Digital inspections are best done with the Lumiform app to free yourself from annoying paper chaos. Use the tool to streamline cleaning tasks and quality inspections with cleaning schedule templates and effectively implement cleanliness SOPs. The form builder helps you convert any individual paper list into digital cleaning schedule templates within minutes. When you use Lumiform for your cleaning schedule, you can:
- Generate real-time data about cleaning processes. This makes quality measurable, and you can use the data to optimize processes continuously.
- Get an overview of everything that’s going on on-site.
- Cleaning reports are generated automatically – this saves the complete follow-up work.
- Through more efficient communication within the team, with third parties and with management, as well as faster incident reporting, you solve incidents up to 4x faster than before.
- Save time by making it easier to analyze all the data from the checklists and identify areas that need your special attention more quickly.
- With the flexible checklist construction kit, you can continuously optimize internal inspections and processes. The Lumiform guides the inspector through the inspection; no training is required.
- The very simple operation offers no margin for error for inspectors on site. The app offers less complexity in documenting or filling out checklists than complicated paper or Excel lists.
Try Lumiform for free