Conducting a checklist for a GAP audit is not difficult with a powerful mobile inspection app.
Lumiform enables you to conduct digital inspections via app easier than ever before.
Get a kickstart with one of our +12000 ready-made and free checklists
Farmers usually need a Good Agricultural Practice certificate (GAP) to guarantee the quality of their products as a supplier. With the help of a checklist you can easily identify potential food safety hazards of fruit and vegetables. In this way you can assure that you are carrying out a good agricultural practice and you can do business with various customers, including those who demand high quality.
1. 6 Components of a GAP Audit Checklist
2. Preparation for a GAP Audit
3. Advantages of a Digital GAP Audit
Annually, the organisation organises: Global GAP audits of food producers. In the process, the farm is audited for compliance criteria with the help of a GAP checklist. The certificate is usually valid for one year. After expiry, an application can be made to update the certificate. There are a lot of regulations in agriculture. To comply with them, you should follow these rules. Check that you follow and comply with the following points:
Note that this is only a summary of the minimum requirements. So you should make your checklist more detailed or use one of our ready-to-use GAP templates.
Before you carry out an usda gap inspection of your farm, you should follow these steps:
1. Make sure that the checklist meets the requirements for certification.
2. Read the recommendations for agricultural products, i.e. which products you use best and how to use them.
3. Check whether the GAP audit is at all suitable for you and your production. Also consider the requirements of your customers.
4. Carry out an internal audit to identify possible errors or risks to food safety and identify potential for improvement.
5. Apply for a GAP certification after carrying out the above steps.
Digital checklists are ideal for carrying out a GAP audit successfully and efficiently. You can easily carry out any type of quality and safety inspection via tablet or smartphone - online or offline. With them, all questions can be clarified step by step and all inspection points for a successful GAP certification can be reliably completed. Using Lumiform's desktop software, you create checklists and evaluate the data collected in the field.
Profit from further advantages during your regular checks for a GAP certification.
You have questions or would like to schedule a personal demo? We are happy to help you!